reboot utility with MFT 3.62

Hoping I'm not duplicating a previous thread...

I'm having the following issues with navigation, Edge Titanium 2015; it started about a month after I took delivery:

- After a 'while' (undefined at this time), the navigation cursor stops flashing

- I've set Nav to 3D Map mode,which displays the progression of the current route in a vertical manner; after a 'while' (undefined at this time), the navigation display will rotate the progression of the current route at a 45° or -45° or 90° or -90° angle

- The zoom level stays stuck on 50m non-auto; trying to set it to auto has no effect

Turning power off/on usually clears the issue, temporarily, because it eventually comes back.

So I thought it might be time to reboot MFT, using a 2011 .cab: doesn't kick MFT into reboot on 3.62.

Does anyone know of a more recent version of reboot that works with 3.62 (please, don't suggest the battery cable approach) ?

I would also suggest the master reset. I have a 2015 mustang and I frequent the MustangG6 board and Ford has some customer service reps on that forum and they always seem to suggestt eh master reset first before anything else. I am not a fan of the "solution", but it is a computer.

A master reset will clear everything including personal settings so that's why I was looking at the reboot.

So, does anyone know of a more recent version of reboot that works with 3.62 (please, don't suggest the battery cable approach) ?