New 2015 SEL owner

WingNut

UPDATE: Looks like I'm getting a White Sport - AWD 3.7 instead due to some option issues with the first one.

Picking up a SEL (AWD 3.5) this weekend. This will be my first Edge.

Currently driving an '11 Mustang GT that will become my nice weather/weekend car.

Look forward to reading about the Edge here and offering any help I can to other members.

Go Wings!!!!

Edited by WingNut
  • Like 1

So sorry to hear, hope you can get a deal worked out soon!

I'm done for now. Ford and their dealer make it a headache to get a deal done. I'll try another brand even if it takes a few more bucks. I'm done jumping through hoops and dealing with liars in order to pay somebody thousands of dollars for a vehicle. They should be the ones catering to their customers.

I'm done for now. Ford and their dealer make it a headache to get a deal done. I'll try another brand even if it takes a few more bucks. I'm done jumping through hoops and dealing with liars in order to pay somebody thousands of dollars for a vehicle. They should be the ones catering to their customers.

I hear the pain, but I wouldn't judge Ford based on one rep. My guy is top notch, no BS and I complete my deals (3 so far) in 15 minutes.

Why? I come prepared with what options I want, with what the dealer invoice is and with knowing what the minimal margin he wants.

If you're still interested in the Edge and if you haven't already done so, try another dealership before jumping brand.

I hear the pain, but I wouldn't judge Ford based on one rep. My guy is top notch, no BS and I complete my deals (3 so far) in 15 minutes.

Why? I come prepared with what options I want, with what the dealer invoice is and with knowing what the minimal margin he wants.

If you're still interested in the Edge and if you haven't already done so, try another dealership before jumping brand.

Not knocking the brand. I drive a Ford now and will always give Ford a chance.

Standby though...there may be another update to this thread ;)