Hello, new member,2012 Edge SE AWD

cinnimonedge

Hey

Thanks for the post, your on the other side of the country, I was out there back in 1993.I was really surprised with the power of this V6, I always went for V8's for the power but paid for it in mileage. I have got 26mpg on hwy and 19 around town and I have a heavy foot. So far I have only changed out air cleaner for K and N filter. It has 54k and after warranty is gone I will change out the exhaust.

take care

• Like 1

Found this forum and thought it would be good place to get info on my 2012 Ford Edge, I've had it 6 months and like the power and mileage. I always did my own mechanic work myself but this will be the newest vehicle. Computerized everything.

I'm in sunny Arizona, but it's raining today.

Congrats and welcome to the community, cinnimonedge!

My name is Tricia, and I’m the Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum. I’ll be here to assist with any questions or concerns.

When you get a chance, take a peek at our Ford Owner website, and check out the awesome “Vehicle How-To Videos.” All you have to do is plug-in your vehicle info and explore.

Have a great weekend! :)

Tricia