The new guy

landon_chris

Great looking forum here. I purchased a 2011 Ford Edge SEL from Carmax about 4 months ago. I absolutely love the car. It is such a joy to drive, especially on long road trips. I joined up because I am currently in the midst of the "Great Brake Booster Recall Fiasco". I'm not looking to ruffle any feathers, I'd just like to find out how to get my car back! It is promising to see some customer service representation here..........maybe somebody can help me out.

I want nothing more than to be back in the driver seat of my Edge.

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about the brake issue, unfortunately seems all too common a problem with the 2011+ nowadays.

Tricia is our Ford customer service liaison on this forum. I am sure she will see this post and respond soon. I think you have to have 5 posts before you can PM anyone, most people use the topic titled Test Forum to get to that count quickly when needed.

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Sorry to hear about the brake booster woes..... not sure why there would be any problems though, it's a pretty cut and dry thing. What are they saying is the delay??

BTW you're in Charlotte?? I'm not too far away at all.... little over an hour. I'm pretty much dead center between Asheville and Charlotte. Actually gonna be in Charlotte this Saturday, doing a rescue dog transport from Spartanburg to Charlotte. If you're gonna be around and want to grab some lunch, let me know

Thanks for the welcome Jared. I'd love to do lunch or something sometime, but I've already got this weekend spoken for. My mom is coming in from GA to visit and my kids have a bday party to attend as well.

Very cool that you do the rescue dog thing. I actually have a pit bull that I personally rescued, some sickoes cut her ears off with scissors! Anyway, I had all intents on finding her a loving home........

......but it ending up being mine! She's great with my kids, just not so fond of other dogs.

PM me next time you're coming through. Great looking rides and dogs BTW.