New Edge Owner

GregoryDS

Got the White/Tan (medium stone I think) cloth interior. I Believe I have the convience package, so it has sync just no MFT. FWD. My first Ford, I just came from a Honda Civic that I drove for 14 years, so basically everything about this car amazes me.

I really want to change the front grille to black, I'm not a fan of all the chrome. I'm thinking the best option is to completely replace it at the shop, vs, installing it myself or plasti-dipping it like a lot here have. and I'm still looking for a nice black hood deflector, it already has a couple chips on the hood. (it's used with 13K on it.)

Black rims and a roof rack would be awesome but that will have to wait. So far I've just washed and waxed the car a couple times, which I gotta say I thoroughly enjoy.

I recently read a previous post about the shady fuel indicator. Mine said I was 2 miles to empty when I filled up but could only put 15 gallons in, obviously less than the 18 gallon tank. I may get it checked out but I'm not too worried about it.

Greg

post-31896-0-43480700-1409236574_thumb.jpg

• Like 1