New Member/Owner

rebeldevilcustoms

Hey Everyone, Im Mike, Owner of Rebel Devil Customs, www.rebeldevil.com... and Me and the Mrs, just bought a 2007 Edge SEL Plus in Carbon Metallic, AWD. First night had to clean up the Hatch of the badges. Also ordered in some Husky front mats and K&N drop in. Needed to replace the fog bezels, so we ordered em to color key em along with the grill. We are also planning on tinting the taillights, and trying to find some Blacked out OE headlights. We do have one issue with the NAV, says disk error, but i checked the disk on my computer and it reads fine, any pointers?

Its the Oe nav, and OE dvd. Dvd reads fine in my latop, but in the player gives an error. Ill get some pix online after the weekend, i dont have the before hatch cleanup, but im sure everyone knows how the emblems look on the hatch... but will get images of the coming updates. We are also a shop and can get mods/upgrades for the Edge also.