New 2013 Edge SEL Owner

jonnyweb75

Hi everyone.

I've replied to a few postings on here, but this is my informal I'm New posting! :)

I received my 2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic SEL on July 3rd. The local dealer had it driven from Chicago area and it was ready for me to take ownership on thursday the 3rd. I love the color and the options that I ended up getting. The only options I can think of that I didnt get were the sunroof/moonroof and the push button start (that one does take some getting used to not having, as I've had it for the past 4 years on previous vehicle.

There is nothing that I can say I don't like about the vehicle. Once i drove one I fell in love with it immediately and knew that I had to have one for myself.

(GF and I drove a loaded Taurus after driving the Edge and before I had even gone half a mile, I looked at her and said "not a chance I'd take this over the Edge". )

I'll get some pictures up soon. I had some, and then had my phone replaced so I need to take a few more as I didnt upload them to the cloud prior to the phone replacetment. (silly me)

Anyway,

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to read all about your vehicles and picking your brains.

Jonathan