Sport would like to see 18" tire/wheels

12EdgeSport

After seeing a few pics of Edge Sport with 17 inch wheels-tires in lieu of the 22 inch it's obvious of too much empty space within the wheel well and pretty much messes up the looks of the Sport.....in my opinion. I'm not a wheel expert whatsoever but I have been pondering the change of the 22 inch because of tire life and rougher ride. I'd definitely consider going to the 18 inch Limited wheel and tire so long as it would not look goofy. Has anyone done this swap with a Sport that can post some pics. I'd like to see 18's or anything that would fit the wheel well space accordingly. I'm thinking the Limited 20 inch is probably similar to the 22's. Thanks in advance for any pics

post-30100-0-15834900-1396136669_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about going to 20" tires but uncertain how much better the ride comfort and noise level is. I know my 22" Pirellis have 35000, nearly worn out and pretty noisy and somewhat a harsh ride. I truly love the rims and these are pristine condition. I like quiet and can tolerate a little stiffness in the ride comfort but before I spend another grand and more on tires I want to explore the options and hear from others what options are out there.