Loaded 2012 Ford Edge Limited Mineral Gray 20" wheels panoramic

srs148

I've got a LOADED FWD Ford Edge Limited in Mineral Gray with charcoal leather interior. This car is really sharp, in essentially mint condition, and loaded with almost every available option including the Ford My touch system with navigation, factory upgraded Sony stereo, power lift gate, panoramic sunroof, blind-spot awareness, cross-path collision detection, and 20" polished chrome rims. I'm looking to transfer the remaining portion of the lease as we just got another car so this vehicle is unnecessary.

Note that the pictures are not of my exact vehicle, but it looks identical and is it mint condition - really a beautiful vehicle - pictures can be provided on request or stop out for a test drive.

Current Lease payments are $550 for the remaining term, but I would do a cash rebate up-front of over $1300 to offset the monthly cost down to $440 per month. If you have any questions, Please contact me at steve.craigslist.phl@gmail.com.

You can view the ad on craigslist here:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4367821645.html