Audio not turning on when vehicle is started

crystal_hinze

I was just wondering if anyone has had an issues with their audio not turning on when you turn on the vehicle? I have had my edge for about 3 weeks and twice now we have gotten out of the vehicle and when we have come back and turned it on the audio simply says "audio off" and we are not able to do anything with it. (It doesn't give us the option to turn it on even) we turned the vehicle off and back on a few times and the audio has come back.

Just wondering if it is something we are doing and not realizing it?

I was just wondering if anyone has had an issues with their audio not turning on when you turn on the vehicle? I have had my edge for about 3 weeks and twice now we have gotten out of the vehicle and when we have come back and turned it on the audio simply says "audio off" and we are not able to do anything with it. (It doesn't give us the option to turn it on even) we turned the vehicle off and back on a few times and the audio has come back.

Just wondering if it is something we are doing and not realizing it?

Hi crystal_hinze,

Omar's on the right track. I can provide troubleshooting assistance if your vehicle is SYNC equipped. You're welcome to PM your VIN and I can give you a few steps to take specific to your vehicle.

Antonio