new member from massachusetts

edge_of_murder

Sup edge community, purchased a 2011 ford edge limited a few months back. I've been trolling the forums when I need an answer for a while now and thought it was time to join. first of let me say there is alot of creative and innovative members on the forum. :worship:For a vehicle with limited customization options you guys do a great job making them your own. :hat_tip: As far as me i'm limited to budget right now due to my second vehicle breaking down, but i do plan on joining the crew in personalizing mine. I plan on getting rid of every bit of chrome on the car and there's quite a bit of it. I hope not only to give and get information from the forums but meet some new people, Happy Holidays by the way. :rockon:

Welcome to the community! Look forward to seeing your vehicle ( :camera: ) and what you do with your vehicle :)

Dingo has started a thread for members to list their mods: http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/13442-comprehensive-mod-lists/

I have compiled a thread of How To's: (by no means definitive, but hopefully makes it easier to find such things on the forum)

Happy Holidays to you and yours! Hope your 2nd vehicle gets fixed quickly, without breaking the bank.

thank you! my accord is going bye bye. $4500 to fix a 13 year old car ....... 4x4 here I go.

as far as pictures of my edge, well my edge actually deleted all my pictures and 1000 + songs off my phone when i had it plugged into the usb, silly FMT system.pics shortly , shes only tinted as of right now. BTW took her out in the snow for the first time last night and shes awesome .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...