07 mkx possible broken blend door?. Can someone help?!

So I've been searching for help on this issue and can't find the answers or info I'm looking for.

I have a 2007 MKX with 106,000 miles. The heat will not get hot on the drivers side, but gets very hot on the passenger side. The blend door actuator moves when you change the temp setting back and forth, you can see the rod move and hear it switch. The air gets Luke warm but will not get hot.

I have come to the conclusion that either the actuator is not fully closing, or the blend door itself is actually broken. It looks as though the actuator is fully extended and can't move any further, and I can clearly see the linkage moving in both directions when I change from hot to cold and vice versa.

Seems like the door is physically broken inside the plenum or maybe something is blocking it from sealing all the way because everything else works as it should, no coolant issues and the passenger side has no problems.

I guess what I'm looking for is a schematic of the inside of the duct system and instructions on how to disassemble the plenum so that I can see if it's broken or jammed. I have seen the PDF with a diagram of the actuator and parts but I can't find any diagram or instructions on the actual duct system or the internal workings of the blend door itself.

I have some experience with taking apart car interiors as I was a car audio / security installer for about 10 years but I haven't had to get inside the ductwork of an hvac system before. I think I could handle the job with a little guidance, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any help or reference would be greatly appreciated, it's getting pretty cold around MN so I'd like to try to fix it ASAP.