Welcome to our Instagram!

KingMike

Ahoy maties!

I started up an Instagram account for our beloved forum!

If you have Instagram please follow FordEdgeForum and if you do, you will definitely get a follow back. I will be posting attractive pictures of our member's Edge's, random nice Edge's that I might see throughout the day, as well as just random finds on the internet that pertain to the Ford Edge.

If you don't have Instagram, I suggest making one. I was against it big time when it first opened up, I haven't been interested in ANY social media website since Myspace, but Instagram seems to fun and lively. It is a simple app download on your smart phone and is a nice spot to upload pictures of random things, in our case, pictures of our cars!

I feel Instagram is a good way for us to try and expand our community, generate interest and increase activity and interest even outside the forum website. We are starting up a hashtag, #FordEdgeForum so if you upload anything Edge/vehicle related we would really appreciate throwing the #FordEdgeForum hashtag up along with it and/or tagging us by using @FordEdgeForum. My hopes are that your followers with an Edge may see this, click the hashtag and see activity from you guys and see the activity on our actual Instagram itself and join us.

So please help us out in this. Hope to see you guys on the IG!

• Like 1

Ahoy maties!

I started up an Instagram account for our beloved forum!

If you have Instagram please follow FordEdgeForum and if you do, you will definitely get a follow back. I will be posting attractive pictures of our member's Edge's, random nice Edge's that I might see throughout the day, as well as just random finds on the internet that pertain to the Ford Edge.

If you don't have Instagram, I suggest making one. I was against it big time when it first opened up, I haven't been interested in ANY social media website since Myspace, but Instagram seems to fun and lively. It is a simple app download on your smart phone and is a nice spot to upload pictures of random things, in our case, pictures of our cars!

I feel Instagram is a good way for us to try and expand our community, generate interest and increase activity and interest even outside the forum website. We are starting up a hashtag, #FordEdgeForum so if you upload anything Edge/vehicle related we would really appreciate throwing the #FordEdgeForum hashtag up along with it and/or tagging us by using @FordEdgeForum. My hopes are that your followers with an Edge may see this, click the hashtag and see activity from you guys and see the activity on our actual Instagram itself and join us.

So please help us out in this. Hope to see you guys on the IG!

:superhero:

• 2 weeks later...