New Edge Owner

rsto

I have a few friends who have them and love them. I previously owned a 03 Nissan Frontier crew cab and liked the feel of a higher vehicle rather than a car. Growing up in Texas, having a truck was instilled in me at a younger age haha, yet I didnt want another truck as I never tow or haul anything, plus wanted better gas mileage. I also became tired of people using it a their personal trash can. I started looking heavily into suvs as they are more practical for everyday use and since im getting older having the "cool" car wasnt so much of a deciding factor. So getting input from them and being in theirs all the time grew on me and I started to love em, there was no convincing me otherwise, so I called a few dealers around and got a hell of a deal that I couldnt pass up and needless to say I ended up taking one home 2 weeks ago and havent been happier since. This saturday will be 2 weeks and I have yet to use the tank that the dealer put in it before I left, im pumped about the gas mileage so far and just everything about it. I got the base se model and if im not mistaken the only upgrade was the sync system, I was always under the impression that sync came standard, as this is what I was told by a dealer, but did see a few that I looked at that didnt have it.

Ā 

post-27248-0-08680800-1374815649_thumb.jpg

post-27248-0-63647700-1374815659_thumb.jpg

Thanks kc300c. Ive already got a laundry list of mods I want to make happen now im just waiting for funds to be available. First on the list is lighting, HIDs outside, LEDs inside and some DRLs. Just waiting for the funds to get in and I plan on making it happen. Loving the new Edge and all the help on this site, Thanks again.