2009 limited

Bought my wife this car about 4 yours ago our new baby.. My lil one is 4 now going on five and is in a booster seat now so my wife wanted a smaller car... Bought her a 2013 Honda civic and she gave me the edge..... Time to put some mods on it and make it look mean!!!! Help a brother out..... Time to turn this cat into a lion

Welcome fellow first gen'er! Start with the basics around here. Tint, HID headlights (because ours suck), and LEDs on the inside. Then maybe try Plasti-Dip and any performance mods. A little tint and some whiter, brighter head lights turns our cars into one good-looking, not-so-soccer-mom vehicle.

Welcome fellow first gen'er! Start with the basics around here. Tint, HID headlights (because ours suck), and LEDs on the inside. Then maybe try Plasti-Dip and any performance mods. A little tint and some whiter, brighter head lights turns our cars into one good-looking, not-so-soccer-mom vehicle.

Thanx man!!! My car is silver so I'm looking to kill the chrome grill and black it out. Not sure if I should tint the head and tail lights or just change them all together.... Add intake and manga flow for the roar

Plasti-Dip and Glossifier! I've thought of tinting my tails, but I have two family members that are local law enforcement who told me that if someone rear-ends you and you have your tails tinted, you can be cited with fault for the accident, so I'm not going to go that route. I've been thinking intake and exhaust, but I don't think I'm going to upgrade the performance on this car. Maybe swap out the mufflers and res. delete for the growl. I am however, trying to tone down the chrome by tinting it with smoke PD.