2013 Edge Limited AWD on the driveway today

Hockeyref

Platinum white, after reviewing ALL the colors, black was out after my last car-dirty and dusty before I got home from the car wash. Wife did not want red, the blue had a purple tinge I don't like, earth and silver tones are not for me so it's white. AWD for Manitoba winters, did lots of research for about 3 or 4 months on all kinds of SUV's, drove the CRV, looked at Murano, drove all 3 Ford SUV's, talked to owners of many different brands. What sold it for me was the technology available (bought the limited with almost every option available), local dependable dealer, neighbour who works there and of course I sold my car beforehand so I could make a better cash deal.

Drove an '06 Cadillac black CTS-V before this-400 HP, 6-speed manual, etc. fast fun car bust can be pricey to maintain. Had a maxima before that, also with a stick. Decided it was time to grow up a bit, and enjoy the advantages of AWD, better ground clearance and more room for,stuff and for grand-kids. Away for the wknd, and computer at home is on the fritz 1pix at a future date.

You had some nice (and fast) rides! The Edge is no slouch in that department, though I do wish there were more aftermarket choices, or even an SVT version. No question there is untapped potential in this beast.

Funny that the tech was the tops on your list, considering how much of a beating MFT has received over the years :) I have an AWD I got (used) primarily for its' utility. Little to no tech in it, but the only things I really miss factory are a backup camera and GPS.

There are a few riders on this forum. They have posted pix on this thread http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/1730-post-pics-of-your-other-rides/ So there is some scope for that type of discussion on here too!

Hope your computer can be brought online quickly, swear these things have a mind of their own :punched: