Assembly Line Steps

oskar27

Yo, Third. Where are you?

I'm in western NC, kinda in the middle of nowhere between Asheville and Hickory, lol (right in the middle, about an hour from both)

I used to live in GA out your way... sort of... lived in Athens for a bit when I first moved there from S. FL, then moved to Winder (**ducks and hides**... don't tell anybody that). I worked at the huge Akins Ford place there in Winder if you've ever heard of it. Used to ride our bikes up your way all the time... usually meet at the top of 400 in Dahlonega and head north into the mountains, usually 129 up Blood Mtn. My buddy Scott and I are gonna be heading that way this saturday for the Supercross races at the Georgia Dome.... excited!!

Edited by thirdgenlxi

I'll be downtown sat night if y'all wanna meet up.

Cool deal.... I don't know exactly what the plan is (we orig weren't gonna go cuz all the decent seats were sold out it seemed, but just found some tix today so kind of a last minute deal, lol), if we're gonna be staying the night there or driving back to NC afterwards (that's what we did last year). The races usually go until 10:00. We're going to the bike show in Charlotte on Sunday afternoon but that doesn't start until noon or so, so I'm really not sure. Hell I don't even know who's driving there yet, hahah. It's kind of a 'play it by ear' sort of thing, I guess. If you want though if you could shoot me a PM with a phone # I can try and get ahold of you if we're able to do something afterwards.... I always enjoy meeting up with people and putting face to a S/N