Two year Sirius Radio Free Trial

desert bum

Bought a 2013 Edge and according to a Ford TV commercial I should have received a two year free trial. When I received my subscription letter from Sirius Radio it showed only a 6 month free trial. I then called Sirius and they know nothing about the two years advertised by Ford. Called my Ford dealer and they said to call them back after the six months if it has not been extended to the two years. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation?

I haven't seen any Ford commercials which are advertising a 2 year trial subscription. Heck, I was happy with the 6 month trial including travel link and traffic that came with my 2013 Edge! When I bought there was a promo to call Sirius and they would upgrade it to the Premier Package for the 6 months (Howard, Playboy, etc) for free. I did so the same day I bought the Edge and did receive the upgrade package.

After always owning GM's which only came with a 90 day trial, I was very happy with the 6 months Ford includes. I hope you can find the 2 year deal, but if it's out there, they sure are keeping it quiet.

• 5 months later...