Proud NEW FORD EDGE SPORT 2013 owner

Galo de la Guardia

Hi everyone,

I just bought a FORD EDGE SPORT 2013 and got delivery on monday. I have to say I LOVE THIS CAR but have been having problmes with SYNC...It sometimes does not connect with my Phone and screws up everythng...Is there an UPDATE that has to be done periodically to this system? and how do you go about that?

Thanks

• Like 1

Since you just bought it, it SHOULD (key word) have the latest update installed... Check out syncmyride.com that's where it will tell you I you need the update based off your vin and everything. Another easy way to know if you need the update is if you have nav the card should say A4... If not you need the update still

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Edge!! :)

What type of phone do you have?? Most sync problems we see with pairing issues it's a problem with the phone more than the sync system..... older phones never seem to work that well for some reason. Also if you are in an area where cell phone service is very spotty (such as where I'm at here in the mountains in NC), if you lose service on your phone it will disconnect from sync.... we've run into that multiple times here

• Like 1