Newby

Ciggie

My rides, hello everyone I'm from Ontartio Canada. I used to hate Fords now I have 4 of them well 3 and a brand new FX4 on order, I have 07 Ford Edge,

98 E-150 Van by my company, a 2005 Mustang GT, and waiting for my 2013 F-150... Also have, Mercades Benz CL500, and a 2006 Mini Benz (Smart Car). If I can figure how to post picture I will show them to you.. Here it goes... Sorry I don't thick I can post pics from my IPhone... Unless someone can tell me how... Lol

Cheers

Welcome! That is quite the garage you got there. I hope you find the forum useful.

As far as posting pics, I load my pics in photobucket.com and just put the image links in the comment I type and it shows up. I think this is best because if you upload the pics to the comment they show up as a thumbnail you have to click on to enlarge. If you go the photobucket way, they just show up in the comment in a decent viewing size.

Hey Ciggie, like your mustang. I have always wanted one. I might get one after our next car. I think the wife gets to pick the next one =p

As far as the pics go, if you copy and paste the IMG Code from photobucket into the body of your comment the picture should display like this:

20121126_133848-1.jpg

Give it a try when you get a chance.