Howdy from San Antonio, TX -2011 Ford Edge spark plug question

sanantonioedge11

Today, I did an oil change and rotated all tires on my 2011 Ford Edge SEL with 57,000 miles the weather was awesome in the 50's. Soon, I will need to replace Spark Plugs, but it looks a bit challenging since the back 3 are hidden. Is there any videos or pictures on how to replace/install in spark plugs on a 2011, and what's the recommended spark plug gap? I travel a lot within Texas, so I would like to replace them soon.

FYI Previous fixes on Edge: 4 months ago, I had to take Edge to dealer to have them replaced Brake Booster, luckly I got exteneded warranty otherwise it would have been a nightmare doing it myself. I've read other Edge owners have had the same problem. Oh, the dealer mechanics broke some fuel line connectors, so they kept Edge an extra day to replace entire element.

Also, like 6 months ago took Edge to dealer to replace driver door element, because when pressing key fob to lock and front lights would stay on and it won't beep when locking. It was under warranty as welll.

Thanks,

Leo

Edited by sanantonioedge11