New Couple from Washington State

Slick56

Just bought our 2011 Edge Limited yesterday. 29K miles Certified from dealer in Puyallup WA. Great to work with and got good price.

Needless to say we spent a few hours programming everything and learning all the ins and outs of the Sync/Touch system. Wow.....

Hope to learn a lot from this site.

Thanks!

Happy to hear that you have gotten yourself a new Edge, ENJOY ! Yes, lots to learn with Sync, you'll realize what great a system it is. Let us know what color you got, and what options. HAPPY MOTORING, and remember, you have "The Edge" on a lot of drivers out there ! :hyper:

Edited by JOEHIO

Hello from the "right coast". I picked up my new one on 11/19/12. Its been three weeks of reading and playing with all the stuff and I still don't have it anywhere near mastered yet! Pretty cool truck(vehicle) huh?? Already tinted the front windows to match the back ones. Just ordered the K&N intake kit. We'll see how that goes. Even though I'm new too, welcome. Bob

Just bought our 2011 Edge Limited yesterday. 29K miles Certified from dealer in Puyallup WA. Great to work with and got good price.

Needless to say we spent a few hours programming everything and learning all the ins and outs of the Sync/Touch system. Wow.....

Hope to learn a lot from this site.

Thanks!

Welcome! My son lives in Seattle and we're going to visit at Christmas.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Though I have only had the Edge a few days I am really impressed with it. Dial out all the electronics and it is a great driving vehicle. It handles like a dream. We are replacing a Mazda Millenia that was a great car but not in the snow and ice. Very loose back end. We are looking forward to seeing how the Edge handles in this type of weather.

The stereo sounds wonderful and the dual control climate is jsut what my wife needed as I always like it cooler then she does.

I know I will have some questions as time goes by so I look forward to chatting with everyone here.....Thanks again for the welcome!

• 1 month later...

Well we have driven it for a month now and we are very happy. Drives like a dream. Very comfortable and easy to use.....still learning electronics but good challenge.

Had some snow recently with ice afterwards and the Edge did not hesitate to climb the worst hill in town. I am smiling!! :hyper:

Welcome! I bought my 2011 last year used as well. I joined this forum thinking I knew pretty much everything about my Edge but after reading a few threads I realized that I couldn't have been more wrong. I've learned more in the past few weeks about my Edge then I did since I've owned it. The information and advice here is amazing! Enjoy!