From Import to Domestic...and LOVING IT!!!

wldkatz03

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself...my wife and I just purchased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL in White Suede and Light Stone int. Options include 20" wheels, navigation, power lift gate and the awesome panoramic roof!!!

Just drove it home last night and we're in love...the interior is beautiful not what I expected from Ford's! Coming from lexus, mercedes, nissan, honda our whole lives, we always thought that Ford's looked cheap on the inside...boy were we wrong!!!

Now on to adding homelink (can't believe this was not included), tinting the front windows, HID's and a roof rack system for snowboarding!!!

Looking forward to learning lots from everyone on here! Photos to come soon!

Mike

Hey Mike,

Cobgrats on your new Edge, and yes, Ford does build some good stuff. I had 1 foreign cars, was a '87 Accord. Not a bad car, but in 5 years of ownership, went through 3 C.V. boots, not a cheap repair. Knpw you had some previous nice rides, and will be very happy with the Edge. Enjoy !

Joe