2013 MKX steering wheel

billgovier

Upon turning off the car, it should go in, and up, for easy exit, and when you start the car, it should go back to the "saved" position, depending which driver (fob) is being used. If not, you could go back to the dealer, or try disconnecting the battery for a minute, reconnecting, thus rebooting the system.

Just make sure that you've actually saved the info in the preset. If not, there is no default for it to return to. Set it, change it, and shut off the car and get out and lock the door. When you unlock it, everything should return to the position you set it to. If not, you've not set it correctly.

It always moves to the position i have set. Teliscopes, tilts, just not tilting far enough down. I even tried changing it around. It just fails to tilt to the low position, about an inch furthur than where it stops.

i will take it to the dealer and see if they can figure it out, at the first free oil change.