2013 Ford Edge Sport

Phillmatchett

We are looking to upgrade from our 2009 Mazda 3. We owned it for four years and has been an awesome car but we are wanting something slightly bigger and safer for our little baby girl(6months) in these Canadian winters. We originally were going with a 2011 or 2012 with low KMs but the dealer talked us into a new one with 0% financing and I qualify for X-plan and we have a Costco membership. We did the math with 5% interest on a used one and it did make more sense to go new. Money isn t really and issue we both have big incomes but I d rather not waste money. Just getting cold feet I guess! ;) oh and the price is like 47,000 for a fully loaded sport with taxes in. And as mentioned it s in Canada.

Its a wonderful truck. I'm coming up on 2 years of owning it and I love it just as much as the first day j drove it. If you're thinking more kids quickly though...have you looked at the Explorer? We have that as well and for hauling two kids and their double stroller that extra real estate back there is worth every penny. I can tell you if you loved your Mazda, you won't be disappointed with the Edge Sport.