New EDGE owner - 2011 prior lease

bikerpacman

Hi! I'm a happy to say that I just picked up a 2011 EDGE LTD w AWD with 14k miles and I love it! My last car was an 05 Freestyle LTD with AWD.

The EDGE is a little stiffer ride but feels a lot more sporty in hp to weight ratio. Plenty acceleration yet its decent for in town mileage (17+) and loaded with creature comforts the Freestyle didnt have.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this car through this forum.

congratulations. You're going to love your Edge. Friend of mine had a 2005 Freestyle and we thought that car was cool when it came out! I got an 05 Escape and he got the Freestyle, looking back now it wasnt that great of a car after all. Good luck and dont forget to post some photos of your new ride.

Congrats on your new Edge, Compared to the Freestyle, you're really gonna luv it. Gas mileage, as you have indicated, is decent, and just a fun vehicle to drive. You'll have to let us know what color it is, and if any additional options? Remember, Winter, just like Christmas, is just around the corner, so get a good coat of wax or sealer on it. :idea: