New member, 2013 Ford Edge Sport

danthebrat

New member here...My wife and I bought a 2013 Ford Edge Sport on Jun 23, 2012 to replace our 2006 Trailblazer SS. This is the first Ford we have ever owned. We love the car, but at 2 weeks to the day and 850 miles it broke down saying "low oil pressure" in the middle of a very busy street....it wouldn't restart and we couldn't move it because it was stuck in park. What a mess, had it towed to the nearest dealership....will update. Not to happy right now, I am reconsidering buying a Ford.

Sorry to hear of your problem, hopem it gets resolved soon. Don't feel bad, a buddy of mine had trans problems with a Lexus RX350 that was only a few months old. Hopfully, your's is just spme kind of sensor problem, whatever it be, it will get fixed, and the last of your problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interested in knowing the outcome also. I just received my 2013 Edge Sport a few months ago after an arbitration hearing against Ford for my 2010 Edge Limited. I had several issues with the transmisson on that one. So far the Sport has been great, I have over 3000 miles on it now. A word of advise DOCUMENT everything!!! Thanks!