new owner

dsage

Yes. You should have a vertical light tube in your front bumper. Those are not LED and they are not on like the daytime running lights. You vertical light tubes are only on with park lights and headlights are remote lock/unlock function. Our company offers 3 options that are direct replacements (use the OEM light in combination with the Philips Daytime 8 LED lights). They provide the LED light when the vehicle is running. We have had great feedback from other forum members and my business partner (forum name is kc300c) and I use them as well. check out daytimebrightlites.com as we offer LED replacements for your mirror (puddle) lights and LED interior lights. Lots of pictures and videos on the site. Enjoy you nice new sport and I was wondering what wheel option your are going with if you sale the 22 inch wheels. They are expensive anywhere on the web but I would love to get some on this Edge.

Yes. You should have a vertical light tube in your front bumper. Those are not LED and they are not on like the daytime running lights. You vertical light tubes are only on with park lights and headlights are remote lock/unlock function. Our company offers 3 options that are direct replacements (use the OEM light in combination with the Philips Daytime 8 LED lights). They provide the LED light when the vehicle is running. We have had great feedback from other forum members and my business partner (forum name is kc300c) and I use them as well. check out daytimebrightlites.com as we offer LED replacements for your mirror (puddle) lights and LED interior lights. Lots of pictures and videos on the site. Enjoy you nice new sport and I was wondering what wheel option your are going with if you sale the 22 inch wheels. They are expensive anywhere on the web but I would love to get some on this Edge.

interesting. ill check the website out for sure.

CONGRATS Did you have to order it ?

thanks. no my local deal searched and found it for me.