Hey, everybody!

RatBoy

Hello! :)

Taking delivery of a 2012 Edge Limited AWD later today. Replacing an '08 Tahoe Hybrid - jsut want something a tad smaller.

Nothing exciting to see here - 53-year old male here in the midwest.

Other cars - '92 Mitsubishi 3000GT and an '11 GT500 w/ dealer-installed Ford Racing Super Pak.

Hello! :)

Taking delivery of a 2012 Edge Limited AWD later today. Replacing an '08 Tahoe Hybrid - jsut want something a tad smaller.

Nothing exciting to see here - 53-year old male here in the midwest.

Other cars - '92 Mitsubishi 3000GT and an '11 GT500 w/ dealer-installed Ford Racing Super Pak.

Congrats on the new car! What color did you get? Seems like there are better color choices for 2012 than for 2013 models.

Also, what kind of MPG did you get in your 08' Tahoe Hybrid?

Have fun setting up the car, I suggest a picture of the GT500 as wallpaper

Did you get the faster FRPP Super Pak? Any heat issues?

Congrats on the new car! What color did you get? Seems like there are better color choices for 2012 than for 2013 models.

Also, what kind of MPG did you get in your 08' Tahoe Hybrid?

Have fun setting up the car, I suggest a picture of the GT500 as wallpaper

Did you get the faster FRPP Super Pak? Any heat issues?

Hey, thanks!

Pics in a couple of weeks when I get 'em all cleaned up...

Edge is Tuxedo Black - a metallic thing. Didn't really want black, but the vehicle was there and the price was right - it was a demo w/ about 5500 miles.

Tahoe got (according to dash readout) 20.4mpg. I got it shortly before they shut a major section of highway here for two years. The one fantastic thing about hybrids is that when you're in bumper-to-bumper traffic and the tank is low, no worries!

Yup. Ordered the Shelby w/ SVPP Package and added the SuperPak - found a dealership with a great SVT technician. Only problem is traction. :burnout: Will try different tires in a couple of months. (Getting 18.1 mpg since it got upped to 750hp. Truly amazing to me.)