New '12 Sport Owner

DrewWhitford

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new owner. I recently purchased a new car (11 Honda Accord V6 6MT) and my poor but beautiful wife got jealous. Soooo, I was "forced" to picked a new '12 Ford Edge Sport with the vista roof and drivers entry for her. We basically got invoice - 3250 in rebates and 8k on a trade in (02 trans am with 96K in good condition). Had wonderful buying experience. Put a few grand down and financed 25K with ford. We will refi after a few months at a lower rate. So far we have installed some interior LEDs, 5k 55watt HIDs, and blacked out the front chrome trim.

edge1.jpg

Which one is considered an import (Ohio vs Canada?)

two_dark.jpg

And My Baby (but I'm starting to love the Ford too)

DSCN0154.JPG

Drew, checked out the ebay link you posted. It's a 12" X 12" sheet of film. Did you use this or another size that you didn't have to piece together to run the length of the chrome under the hood?

I'm going to try this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-Scotchprint-1080-Gloss-Black-Vinyl-Wrap-12-x60-5-Sq-Ft-1X5-/120888883678?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2589f9de&vxp=mtr#ht_4414wt_1163