Jump to content

fledgex

Edge Member
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fledgex

  1. Welcome to the site. I am not a big poster but I do enjoy reading and absorbing TONS of excellent information on our cars.
  2. fledgex

    New wheels

    From the album: 2011 Edge Limited

    Flex set of four 20's. From Detroit Wheel and Tire.
  3. Actually got the last wheel today. Will be a couple more days.
  4. Make sure the hub bore is the same as your 13 SEL. The rest appears ok.
  5. Have ordered a set of 2012 Flex 20's that are due tomorrow. Looking forward to the install later this week. Pics of the car AND wheels afterwards.
  6. Welcome Prattville, Birmingham here. Congrats.
  7. Do NOT use a credit card to pay. Tell them to mail you an invoice to pay by. Don't like it after that toss the next invoice. It will likely be at increased price anyway. There is a $25.00 for 6 months deal. Have to ask and do not be bashful.
  8. How much to ship to 35173? Pics? Thanks...
  9. Sorry but what makes these "ratcheting". Better yet HOW do they ratchet? I am interested if these do what I think. Thanks. :hyper:
  10. I am replacing my 2011 Edge Limited 20's in the next 10-14 days and will have 4 (I know you only need 1) but wheels are in excellent shape and I will only be asking $800.00 for all four. Wheels ONLY If you are interested. Do not want to split at this time. I see these on ebay from $350-$400 up EACH. Thanks. :happy feet:
  11. fledgex

    noob

    Just got our second Edge Limited. First was a 2008 and now we have a 2011. We have really enjoyed these cars. Will get some pics up in a few days. Our other car is a 2012 Flex SEL.
×
×
  • Create New...